Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Break...Day 3

Day 3 started off sleepy....Will slept in my bed with me. The lack of sleep was beat out by the moment when Will pulled the covers up to my face, said, "Here you go, mama!" Then kissed my cheek and said, "I love you!" which is adorable when it comes out, sounding like, "I shudge ju!" Man, I love that sweet boy!

We went to First Dam this morning to feed the ducks. Will loved it!






After staying on the dock for a bit, we headed down by the water. I told Will not to go in the water twice. I'm all for it in the summer...but it's just not quite that warm yet! When he kept trying, I thought he might as well try it...

As soon as he felt the water in his shoes...






After First Dam, it was on to Whittier Park!









On our way out, Will stopped to smell the tulips...the ones without any blossoms....and loudly proclaimed, "Ahhhh!"




Another great Spring Break day!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boys are dressing the same, meaning T and your son, ha! Same hoody from Target and those sandals look familiar.....coolio!

    ReplyDelete