Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Break...Day 4

Baby Animal Days at American West Heritage Center! While it was fun, it was also crowded...



Some highlights...
The bean bag toss...Will just walked right up and put the bean bag in the hole!

Waited in line forevvvver to see baby bears....Will's persistent request. They were awesome...and Will was more interested in the LIGHTS. Lights! Funny what kids like...



At the bears, the kids got a bear mask. Anytime I told Will to put the mask on, he'd look at the bear side...which would show the not-as-cute back:



On our way out, Will hit meltdown mode...afterwards, he said, "Mama? Timeout." ...and sat himself down right there for a timeout!


The cutest moment was when we were walking along and Will randomly said, "Mama? I like dada." I said, "I like dada, too!" and he replied with, "Yeah, mama, I like dada, too!"


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. 1. we always seem to miss baby animal days...

    2. that time out pic is adorable!

    3. We'll have to coordinate duck feeding time this summer...

    ReplyDelete