Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Survey Says....

We had to do a survey at school. Every teacher, parent, and student is surveyed. It helps to determine then overall quality for our students.

They were suppoed to write the things they like about our school, then a list of what they wish could be different. Thought this little gem was cute:

Let me decode for you:
Likes: P.E., recess, white slips, watching Garbage Monster, Mrs. Cox, Mr. Cox, baby Will, After School Club, the Smart Board, and the iPods.

Along with other items that are actually used for education, and among reallly cool things like iPods, I'm proud that my whole family made the cut!

2 comments:

  1. congrats!

    I'm a little confused by the mention of white slips, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My handwriting is really bad and, for a minute, I thought that was my grocery list. ha. That is very cute. Baby Will. Awe!

    ReplyDelete