Thursday, June 24, 2010

Willoroo



Will and I had our first day at the pool...so fun! He loves the water and had a great time. I took the camera, but RJ says I look "creepy" in all the pictures. I tried to explain to him that girls don't wear makeup and do their hair for the pool...but he says I look creepy like I just went around and took pictures with random kids...? I assure you, I only took pictures with MY kid!

Anyway... he was asleep before long!


In other news....Will is crawling all over the place these days and is starting to pull himself up on furniture to stand. He has 8 teeth!!!

And...we're pretty sure he says, "Dizzy" now. He kept saying something when she came in the room, and it's the same word every time. Definitely has a z sound. RJ said now we won't be able to say he likes one of us better as we would if he had said, "Ma ma" or "Da da" first. Turns out Dizzy is the fave around here...and I'm not surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment