Monday, June 14, 2010

Quilt

Nearly half my closet was made up of tshirts from college.....Utah State and Chi Omega. If I knew a thing about sewing, I would have made a quilt out of them.

But...I can't even sew a button on!
So...I had my friend (sister-in-law's sister) make it instead.
She did a FABULOUS job and I love love love it!

It has tshirts from Chi O formals, Bid Days, Recruitment Weeks, WOW Weeks, ATeam, Texas, Philanthropy Nights....etc. Even my tshirt from SOAR/Connections...nearly TEN YEARS AGO (yikes!)....Such fun memories. The back is gray cozy sweatshirt-like material.

I love it!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you included your cafe sabor shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so cute! I have about 4 boxes of t shirts in the basement awaiting the same fate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever girl. I have to say that I had a good laugh when I looked at the picture and there was the UT (University of Texas) Longhorn shirt right in the middle. You know how crazy people are around here about their burnt orange pride.

    Looks great and sound really comfy! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete