Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hum...

So, I've blogged before about how I love my Life's Little Instructions Calendar. It has daily little quips of wisdom, quotes, advice. I save my favorites and throw away the rest.

But...

Occasionally there are some that I don't love...or even like.

On Memorial Day:
"Design a business card that no one will forget."


Really?! On a day that means so much to so many?

When probably 75% of the Facebook status updates I read had something to do with loving family members that have passed on or honoring our military men and women for all they do to keep our country safe and free?

One click on my Facebook had some beautiful quotes as reminders of what Memorial Day means.....and none of them had a thing to do with designing business cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment