Monday, June 14, 2010

Ah.....Summer!

Ah...today it finally felt like summer.



I just cuddled up with Will....he smelled like summer.
Weird, I know...but he had the sweet smell of his vanilla almond baby wash,
baby sunscreen, graham crackers, and soil from gardening...
all combined.

We had such a fun day...went to Shopko to get new flowers for pots.
Every time I drove past their outdoor garden section I got so excited to plant!
We picked the brightest blooms and got to work.


Summer begins!
About 20 more degrees and Will will have his pool debut!


(P.S. Sorry mom,
I know the plants you gave me were perennials....
but....my thumb = not so green!
I went with annuals this year,
then I won't feel bad when they die.)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for the smells of summer! I love the smell of the kids all sunscreened up. Look at you a little gardner, I had no idea. Will looks like he is having a great time outside, and I love that little hat he is wearing. Bring on the summer heat so we can see the kiddy pool.

    ReplyDelete