Saturday, February 20, 2010

VDay Dinner!

We celebrated Valentine's Day on our little weekend away in Wendover....but on the actual day, I made one of RJ's fave meals..Ribs! It was a surprise, so when he was trying to guess what I was making he asked if it was ribs...I reminded them that I've never made them because I don't know how. His reply? "Ah...you would be the complete wife if you could make ribs!" Check!



We finished with homemade sugar cookies...my favorite recipe...so chubby and soft.

2 comments:

  1. I am really impressed. I like that you took on his favorite meal and it was a surprise. I think that you and RJ are such good gift givers. There is always a surprise going on at your house.

    Those sugar cookies look so yummy. Looks like a great meal. Perfect way to celebrate the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just cant get myself to experiment with meat...Im such a wuss

    ReplyDelete