Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cousins!

Trying to get three young cousins to pose for a photo together is no easy task.
It involved lots of cheesy face-making from the adults, and some candy too!

First Carter had to check out who was on each side....
to the right....

...and to the left...




then he started looking a little miserable....



...then needed some candy....



...and was quite content once he had it!

Aw!


Carter quickly opted for the puzzles instead of all the babies...
He loves his puzzles! I was doing one with him and I grabbed a piece and said, "Hum...where does this go?" I was thinking out loud to kind of play along with him. Ha, he sure showed me! He immediately pointed right to where it went and said, "Right there." He's so smart!

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! I did not take any of Carter on V-Day:( Will you please email me all those pics you took at my parents? I love all of Will's V-day shirts. And Carter got that same book from my Grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like things are about to change for Carter in a big way...he now has some competition. What a fun thing it is to have cousins. I like that he was totally fine after he had the candy in hand. Candy, it will fix things (almost) every time.

    ReplyDelete