Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fave Present

Will got many great presents for his first Christmas...donations to his college fund, a beautiful snow globe to always remember his first Christmas, even a case of diapers (yay!).....

Among my favorites is this rocking horse that RJ got for him. It was a complete surprise...one day there was just a huge box wrapped under the tree to Will, and RJ wouldn't tell me what it was.

It's solid, beautiful wood...and I love that RJ got him something sentimental (as in, not battery operated) so that it will last forever. Can't wait for the little guy to be able to go for a rock, er...ride on it!



4 comments:

  1. Where is a picture of your hot tub set up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! adam does the same thing... it isn't even for me and he still won't tell me what it is... drives me crazy.... but it IS fun to wait for the surprise. will is a gem. i really want to meet him. when wil you be at your parents next?? we should "run into" eachother;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun surprise. Will is going to love climbing on that in the future. RJ is such a great dad.

    ReplyDelete