Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bachelorette Finale!


OK wow....I was dying during tonight's finale....


-Did producers pay Reid to come back?!

-And did they buy him that hideous outfit...including the sneakers?

-And did they pay him to not get a haircut?

-Clearly they didn't pay for his ride from the airport...I'm all for minivans, but the other two got limos!

-Reid: "It just doesn't make sense." Yes, Reid, it sure does...remember when Jill didn't give you a rose last week? That's when it should've all come together for you....

-Jill: "That was heartbreaking..." Really, Jillian, I mean, you already denied him once...was the second time really that hard?

-Ed...the shorts, and now the pink shirt? But you're still totally cute...

-Poor Kiptyn, I really thought she was going to pick him....


Can't wait for the After the Final Rose tomorrow! And I may or may not set my alarm early for Wednesday to see Jillian and Ed on Good Morning America...Quality tv.

1 comment:

  1. I also think Reid was paid to come back. They've gotta get a drama in. And I bet the stylist picked the sneakers outfit thinking Reid would look more comfortable and like he put it together "last minute". What a crock. Remember how he said that he had to pull so many strings to be there?

    Poor Kiptyn - What a good guy!

    Ed - Really?

    How great was it when Jillian said something like "Ed better not &%$# this up". I loved that!!

    I am excited for after the final rose also :)

    ReplyDelete