Friday, July 17, 2009

The Pool

Some observations from my favorite place in Logan....

The Logan Aquatic Center!

Yes yes, I know, it's kinda funny that I love it so much since I can't even swim! But Ah...those lounge chairs (if you're lucky enough to come upon a free one), with a good book in hand, ipod playlist, BIG mug of DC = bliss.

Ok first off...the lady in her bikini and high heels?! So not necessary. You're at the pool in Logan lady, not on MTV's latest Spring Break special.

And the boys behind me who thought they should listen to every ring tone in the phone, full volume....repeatedly? No bueno. That's about when my earphones went in.

But who wins? The kind person who must have felt bad for the prego. I asked her earlier if her (unattended) lounge chair was being used. Yes, it was. Sad. So I ventured over to the grass, put my towel down and people watched. A while later as she packed up to leave, she sent her daughter over with the big lounge chair ..."Yay! You deliver?"

The rest of the afternoon, the bliss ensued. Ah...summer.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sad you didn't invite me to the pool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY...........I JUST LAUGHED FOR LIKE 1/2 HOUR ABOUT YOUR COMMENT ON THE GIRL IN HER HIGH HEELS....AND THAT SHE IS NOT ON MTV. ASK MORGAN AND SARA....THEY ARE SITTING HERE THINKING SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME.....THAT WAS FUNNY!! THANKS FOR HEARTY CHUCKLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie-
    this is Scott jacobsen. Congrats on getting married and any other events that may have occured since Mr. Kemps class. Also you have an AWESOME looking dog....what kind is it. I want one!

    ReplyDelete