Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why Vampires are starting to SUCK!!!

It's time for another husband crashing post! My wife will regret giving me the password to this blog one day. :) My post will be about this obsession the public has with vampires these days. I admit that I have not read the twilight books but I have seen enough movies to call myself an expert on vampires. First of all, vampires are evil, blood thirsty, legendary monsters. They are one of the original classic Hollywood monsters. I am not a big fan of the old movies but I still think that Vampires, Mummies, and Frankenstein should be respected and not glamorized with pretty boys and lame stories. I am not just picking on Twilight but all the "new takes" on vampires these days. If you want to see some good vampire movies they are few and far between but the ones I like are The Lost Boys, Blade 1 and 2 (3 fell victim to the public and had the awful Ryan Reynolds in it), and Dracula 2000 (an ok movie but has the best vampire back story). That is it people. Every other vampire movies sucks! (pun intended) Let's stop the insanity and start coming up with new, original ideas and stop squeezing a classic idea just to make teenage girls cry and shell out money. Phew... Now I am all worked up and I have to go eat some oreos. Oh yeah, Transofrmers 2 is one of the worst movies of all time!!! Got that off my chest too.

3 comments:

  1. I love it when you crash (my husband does too). I hope I don't get in trouble with Katie for that one.

    It helps us women answer the lasting question - What do men thinks about all day?.... Apparently Vampires

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katie Steuri Cox! I'm relatively new to this blogging business but have found it most enjoyable - especially when I stumble across old friend's blogs. Glad to see you are well! Feel free to check out our blog: http://kimandjoebreault.blogspot.com/ Take care, Kim (Mihlfeith) Breault

    ReplyDelete