Sunday, August 10, 2008

Husbands say the darndest things....

A few stellar comments from Mr. Cox himself today....

As I'm getting into the car with him to head to his parents' house for dinner, with my purse (and all its necessary goodies), my book (there might be down time), my water (gotta drink a lot of it), and my diet coke (ok, it was a 12 pack...)

"You know, if I ever got lost, I'd want it to be with you...." I'm thinking, Ah...what a romantic!
And he finishes with, "You'd have everything we'd need with you!" Not so romantic. But, the man has a point.

And later...

Me: "Have you looked at our blog lately? I put pictures of our Vegas trip up."
Him: "Babe, I don't need to look at the blog...I live the blog." Awesome.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you are ready for anything, just wait until you have a toddler, then you will seriously be able to survive anything. You will have snacks, treats, drinks, and most likely some kind of first aid something or other too.

    James mocks me all the time too that my bags are all bursting at the seams (no matter how big the bag), but I am the one that he asks when he needs something random. Funny enough I usually have what he needs.

    He may live the blog, but I bet that he still checks it too. That is the funniest thing I have heard all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I showed this to Matt and he laughed so hard he snorted. He then said, "I know I would like that guy!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your new page! It's so cute and you. And I love, love, love that you have your mom's quote on the page too...and Dizzy?! She's gotten so big! Talk to you soon......I think I'm it in phone tag. K love you bye.

    ReplyDelete