Friday, August 15, 2008

Husbands DO the darndest things....

So, R.J. found a gift card to an online store that we got for our wedding and proudly declared he ordered something for us. I asked what it was, but he sneakily said, "You'll have to wait and see...."

Well...I got this text today, "Yes! The package arrived!" Of course I asked what it was again, and again, he said I'd see when I got home. And see I did. Let me preface this with our bed normally has a beautifully white duvet cover, with white sheets, and one blue pillow. The rest is all his doing. Yikes.



5 comments:

  1. our husbands are the same person. you have no idea. we missed you tonight. no more sabor parties with out the katie, ok? ok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... do pirates usually have flowery pillows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Wes liked it too! Oh man, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny. I love it. I am pretty sure that James is anti buying anything for me without the go ahead just in case I laugh at him and ask what he was thinking.

    Flowers and skull and cross bones never looked so good together. What a great surprise for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would have killed brandon. wasting perfectly good moolah...seriously I would kill him! Good luck with school this week!

    ReplyDelete