Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn!

So, on Friday night, my niece Morgan and I had plans to head to Border's...at midnight...for Breaking Dawn! We ended up there at 10:30 for the party, and didn't even get our books until after 1:00am! It was pretty funny...trivia contests, a Jacob vs. Edward debate, a t-shirt contest...good times! Morgan's friend even cried when she got her book! She's a diehard fan!

Yes, we seriously got our faces painted....
We were so excited to finally get our books after hours of waiting!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good time. Was there a really long line, or did it just take a long time to get through the registers?
    How fun that you had someone to go with. What a crack up that they had face painting and lots of games too. I hope that you enjoyed the book. Are you finished reading it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you finish yet? What do you think? I am guessing you already know what I think from my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the third book now. Morgan got me hooked. So don't give any spoilers away. :-)

    ReplyDelete