Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Post


Ok...Honestly, I don't really have anything THAT exciting to blog about...but figured that State Farm is getting a little old. But I am currently in love with American Idol and watching David Archuleta sing! Aw! Simon just said, "You didn't just beat the competition tonight....you crushed the competition!"

Ah...In other good news, among my favorite movies, P.S. I Love You comes out today! I know some people didn't really like it, I absolutely LOVED it. You know how your perception of a movie changes based on your mood when you see it? Well, at the time, RJ was out of town (ok, only to Salt Lake, and only for a day....but hey, come on, we're newlyweds!) and I missed him! Plus, I have this mundo GIANT fear of losing him at a young age, and of car accidents too....and the weather was bad that day. SO....off I went to see the movie with my sisters in law, niece, and mother in law....I was totally crying, and I don't normally cry....like, didn't even cry in Titanic (call me cold hearted). Anyway, I just loved the movie, maybe just because I was like in that type of emotional mood...who knows...but, I'm off to wal-mart to buy it!

6 comments:

  1. The big question is...did RJ like it? Has he seen it? If he wants to get lucky he should consider it! I haven't seen it but I have the same fears you do-ultra paranoid! Just wait til you have babes, I should be 100 lbs with all the worrying I do! I love it, can't wait til we "see you again" (hannah montana/miley cyrus in case you don't know my favorite song) :) See you soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS-oh I am with you on David, he is unreal and I love him. Love love love him! You know he has AI in the bag! He gave Elvis a run for his money on his song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so GREAT! I really want to watch that movie now... Happy Birthday to RJ on Saturday! I love birthdays and hope you guys have a great day. How are end of level tests going? Are you counting down the days till the end of school? We need to set up a diet coke run :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved this movie too!! Thx for the heads up-I'm gonna go get it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Just watched that movie last night, I read the book awhile ago so i couldn't help but say thats not what happend in th book the whole time. But I thought they did a good job I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie, I couldn't agree more. You know I am not a big crier either, but "P.S. I love you" got to me. Even though I saw it in the theaters and knew exactly what was going to happen, I cried the last 2times I watched it. Yes, it has been out less than a week and I have already watched it twice. (I guess that's what happens when you are an illegal alien and can't work) Here's to great movies!!

    ReplyDelete