Tuesday, May 13, 2008

s*u*m*m*e*r!


I need summer so horrendously bad it's ridiculous! I am honestly just like exhausted and so unmotivated! It's nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel now that testing is done and such, but whew....I'm counting the days! SO...As I sat in a bubble bath (it's become a regular ritual these days) last night, I began to think about all the fun things to look forward to...and thought I'd post my ideas....any more suggestions?



  • LONG days at the pool...diet coke, magazine, and ipod in hand!

  • Blogging and not feeling guilty about not doing school or house work

  • Camping

  • St. Louis in July

  • Mini Wendover trips (which are sure the be lucrative...)

  • Long evenings on the patio, icy lemonade in hand!

  • Ordering the super cute Bistro set I want from Target!

  • Then sitting on the Bistro set!

  • BBQs! We used our new grill for the first time last night, and R.J. sat down to dinner and said, "This is the best damn dinner you've ever cooked!" Who needs an oven anyway?!

  • My family's timeshare condo getaway to Park City over the 4th of July

  • Out first anniversary!

  • Waking up whenever I want...everyday!

  • Not having to change out of pajamas all day if I don't want to!

  • Organizing my classroom...long days of uninterrupted work

  • Long walks at night with Dizzy

  • Flip flops being acceptable footwear...all the time

Ah! I feel better already....Any other ideas to add?

1 comment:

  1. Not so much a new suggestion, but an addition. How about mini Wendover trips with the Hansens! We are huge fun bus fans and you guys would would be totally fun to bus with. Unless you want to drive. That would be fun too. Let's plan something!

    ReplyDelete