Thursday, May 22, 2008

5 more school days....but who's counting?



So, I'm sitting at my desk at school thinking of something funny that happened at school today....then I got thinking, "Ah...only 5 school days left....a week from tomorrow...." Then I had the grand idea that to pass the time until then, I'm going to try to post a funny kids-say-the-funniest-things story for each day left of the school year....so, enjoy! I hope it will be good for a few laughs!


Today's story...


A gal in my class was walking across the room to get a piece of paper. As she was walking she suddenly started shaking her hips in a funny little strut. I said, "What's with the sassy walk?" and another little boy said, "Oh, that's the booty walk." Maybe you had to be there, but the way he said it was so funny...totally matter of fact. It was one of those great moments when the class was working silently, then burst out laughing when that happened! Ah...funny day....


5 more school days.....

2 comments:

  1. Katie! What a great idea! I love the funny stories that happen so often at school... I should write them down too. I can't wait.. four more days and then yahoo! We are done for the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I got 3 weeks off of work. What a wonderful thing I am completely jealous. Post pictures of your BBQ!!! Parents are the greatest!

    ReplyDelete