Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Will Fun




Love this kid. I feel like I'll forget things if I don't regularly blog them....so here goes!
  • He is obsessed with the iPad...calls it either "the game" or "pa-pod". He can play a lot of apps, and is actually really good at a lot of them!
  • He repeats anything you say....
  • He is on this new thing where he wants to know peoples' names. If someone comes on TV, he says, "His name?" If I don't know, then he also says, "Don't know!"
  • He learned to shrug his shoulders, and would only answer questions with a shrug for a good week or so.
  • If he wants you to leave him alone, like when it's bedtime and I come to get him from Grandpa, he says, "Bye, bye!"...usually in an ultra cheesy voice with a smile and a wave.
  • He heard, "Have a good day!" somewhere and now says it often....like the other night when I put him to bed. So funny!
  • He dances! To ANY music!
  • He randomly says family names. Like we'll be driving in the car and all the sudden, "Mama, Dada, Nana, Bobo, Nick, Paul, Grandma, Grandpa, Morgan (which sounds like Megan)..."
  • Loves "Mr. Monk"...his stuffed monkey that my dear friend Leila gave him
  • Still obsessed with Elmo and all things Sesame Street
  • Suddenly gets scared of things. Not sure what or why, but will say,"No, no!" and cuddle up.
Um....I think that's it for now. We adore this wonderful child and are so grateful for his spunk and sweetness every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment