Sunday, November 13, 2011

Loyalty...Tested.

I teach at Ellis Elementary. RJ teaches at Bridger Elementary. At a local grocery store, customers can drop off receipts to give a portion of the proceeds to local schools. We went shopping the other day and faced this:




So, naturally, I pretended to be heading for the Bridger slot....and slipped it in the Ellis section at the last second. RJ was disappointed!

Next loyalty tester....
I went to East High (my students think that's totally cool....hello High School Musical!). RJ went to Logan High.

Guess who's facing off in the state 4A championship game this week?

Go Leopards!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha!!! I've actually wondered how much rivalry you guys had with the school thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Duh! Of course it has to be Ellis! Ha ha! What was he thinking??? :)

    ReplyDelete