Monday, November 28, 2011

Random

No real topic today....just random thoughts.

•I'm not sure I like the gas at the dentist's office. Everyone says it's so great...but I feel so self-conscious! Makes me seem crazy. Like all my senses are exaggerated...and I might say/do something weird. Kinda reminds me of the good times in college ;). Only everyone else had the same "gas"...
•I get so annoyed when capable people leave their shopping carts in a random parking lot place. So irresponsible, so lazy. Saw a lady do it at Sam's yesterday, I silently grumbled.
•USU is finally going to a bowl game! So happy for them, win or lose. But, you know, hoping for a win!
•I have the greatest students this year. Really. They are sweet, witty, and willing. They rarely complain. Overall, the best thing? They are so kind to one another. It makes a difference, to me and to them, and I hope they never lose their compassion.
•I had a dream that I stole (well, more "borrowed"...it wasn't malicious) a police car. Then was trying to figure out how to quietly ditch it without being caught. The dream was so very real! Proud to report I do not have a criminal record.
•You know how nice my husband is? He made me lunch today. He forgot and left it in the fridge, but it's the thought that counts! And, AND!, he always buys me diet cokes....big, frosty fountain ones!
•With every stage of Will's life, it just gets better and better. Though I sometimes miss his tiny baby days, I love this toddler fun!
•I've never been Black Friday shopping, ever. And I wasn't that impressed with Cyber Monday deals today. Anyone get good deals?
•Had so much fun meeting friends for dinner last week...Katie, Crystal, Emily, Jenny, and Lex....we just talk and laugh and reminisce. Makes me really long for a night in the Chapter Room, surrounded by food, our big ol' big screen (that thing probably had to be lifted out with a crane!), late night chats, and laughter....right after flipping my tag for a "late plate" and doing my "hootie duty"....Miss the good old days.

Ok...well....that may be all my randomness for today....





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I've done embarassing things while under the influence of the gas. I still go back for more.

    I couldn't agree more of the shopping cart thing. One of my biggest pet peeves!

    ReplyDelete