Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bachelorette


Ok...so I haven't blogged about my fave show in a few weeks. And...it's been brought to my attention by some fellow bloggers/trashy tv watchers/friends. Problem is, move = no mas DVR. Boo! Hulu and I are now friends.

Just (finally!) finished this week's episode. Random thoughts:

Those boys are DRAMA!
Her Bentley "confession" wasn't THAT big of a deal.
The Bentley visit was dumb- I think she handled it well...even the f word! Yikes!
Ames blinks a lot.
Constantine and Ryan are twins.
Mickey was ok, until he wasn't. His looks, however, are more than ok.
Ryan cheeseorama is obnoxious!
Hulu cut off before the teasers!!!!
Her dresses were terrible. I'm no fashion queen, but blech!
Her accent bugs me...drawn out vowels or something. I want to pull her back to my guided reading table for a vowel sounds intervention.
Good riddance on the Bentley biz...please bless that it's really the end this time.

And...Team Jordan Paul!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I am missing my DVR as well. I saw most of last weeks episode. I thought they would give Bentley some camera time before he left. Im glad they didn't but I really want to know what he had to say. I think I am really liking JP. Ryan bugs.

    ReplyDelete