Sunday, June 19, 2011

Finally....

Last November, all of RJ's family was supposed to go on a cruise. About 3 weeks before the cruise, the ship workings caught on fire and knocked out all the power and running water. The passengers were stuck with nothing but Spam and Pop-Tarts....and I'd bet the bar goodies emptied out real quickly...

So...we rescheduled for this week. YAY! I can't wait to enjoy some warmth. I have my motion sickness patches in place, bags packed, spray tan on (with an orange situation on my feet...oops), Will is cared for by my dear friend Denise, Dizzy cared for by my niece's friend...what could go wrong? Well...Titanic was on tv yesterday...and the theme song on the radio shortly after.... ;)

1 comment:

  1. I notice an uptick in plane disasters / movies right before I fly. So I say Titanic is a good sign! ;)

    ReplyDelete