Sunday, August 1, 2010

Moldy Grossness!

So....remember the time I left school in June and thought I'd want to leave some Diet Coke in my fridge for when I came in to work during the summer?! Oops.

Can not even describe the horrid smell...and this picture doesn't really do the amount of fuzzy, growing nastiness justice. And that weird liquid at the bottom.

The problem was a Wendy's Frosty that I forgot was in there + unplugging the fridge + my classroom is a sauna in the summer.

I was tempted to throw the whole thing away and buy a new one.
Opted for gloves and sanitizer instead.

I think I'll follow the District Office memo next year to clean out ALL fridges. Oops.
Ew.

1 comment:

  1. That is so gross, but I am really glad that you took a picture. Is that really what a frosty can do to a fridge? I don't think I will be keeping any of those in mine.

    ReplyDelete