Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Best Day at the Zoo!

We had such a fun summer day yesterday...

First we visited Baby Oliver (my cousin's new baby)
at their coffee shop Nobrow....He's adorable!




Then on to Hogle Zoo! Baby Zuri, almost a year old.


My sweet brother Paul works at The Oasis Cafe at the zoo!
It was so fun to see him in action,
and he made us an awesome lunch!



Of course the token measuring up to the gorilla pictures!


My mom and I decided we'd bring Will
every summer and take a picture here.
He was not quite sure what to do...



So he crawled away!



Angie found a pet...Align Center


Will got some sweet monkey shades from his Gma!


We had a great day...love these summer days!

2 comments:

  1. ummmm....i thought for sure you would have a post about the bachelor......wtf! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for the fun day at the zoo. I love that Will just meandered away from the gorilla photo shoot, maybe he is just not into that this year.

    Cute little sun glasses that your mom got him. I love all the little accessories that he has, hats and sun glasses are a good look on him.

    ReplyDelete