Saturday, September 19, 2009

See the ticker to the right?!


36 weeks!!! That means baby is full grown and just putting weight on these days...which I assure you is a process I am taking part in myself! I may or may not have had Coldstone for dinner...the last two nights....

Anyway...This means baby could come at anytime! But realistically probably won't for at least a few weeks. We're totally ready at home. We have what we think is SO many diapers, but I'm sure won't last nearly as long as we think. We have more clothes than this kid could possibly wear. We are even taking the Jazz jersey to the hospital for coming-home pictures. This kid is destined to be a fan from the very beginning....even if the jersey is size 2T! It'll just be a blanket over his tiny onesie at first. School-wise I'm still a tad stressed...I just want to make sure everything is totally ready for my sub so that the transition goes well on her and my students. My sub comes very highly recommended so I'm sure things will go great. I just want to get it all ready so that I can just be home with my little family and not worry about a thing at school. Almost to that point! Getting so excited for him to get here!

3 comments:

  1. What are you doing awake at 5:00 in the morning?! Yikes! I'm excited for you as well. You're going to be a great mommy and I'm so excited for the things that you are about to experience. Nothing else like it in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you are feeling prepared. That is great! I never got there before Charlie came- but luckily I had a lot of help after to get back on top of things. You will be great parents- I'm excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you had Coldstone for dinner.....Twice! Bev and I were just talking about all our trips there and Golden Spoon, in Vegas. What will I do here? I can't wait to see him! Sounds like you are as ready as you can be:)

    ReplyDelete