Monday, November 3, 2008

Enough!

I'm sure like everyone else, I am SO READY for this election to be O-V-E-R. It's so....political! Ha, but really....we get it, Obama has terrorist friends, Palin now has a stellar wardrobe, McCain is old, Biden says weird stuff.....but...the only thing I am not ready to end is....How funny SNL is again! As Newsweek said, "Great political skits, now can we do something about the other 90% of the show?"The rap at the end of the episode tonight...hilarious.
Love these two....

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so with you! I cannot wait for the political ads on TV to end, but I too will miss the funny times on SNL, it really has been so long since they were funny!!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that those two make such a great team. I love how funny they are. I wish that I were funny.

    I too agree that SNL has had some pretty great moments over the election months. Maybe they were just in a rut, and now they will come out of it. Here is to hoping.

    ReplyDelete