Friday, November 21, 2008

Ah...I got thinking that some of you may think as you open our blog page, "Ah...that looks like a cheesy posed photo of a puppy I would have had as a poster in my room when I was twelve..."
Yes, it may...but I love it because it's OUR adorable puppy! She's getting so big now, and they're just like kids...grow way too fast. We already want another!

Oh, and no, we didn't actually set up the background and pose her. The breeder did, and sent that to us when we were interested in getting her. The second we saw pictures we knew she was for us!

OK, totally off the topic, because my dog is not a vampire...but has anyone seen Twilight yet?! I can't wait to see it!

3 comments:

  1. Katie, I got to preview it Wednesday night. Totatlly sucked! Biggest waste of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie,

    I have seen it as well, I saw it on Thursday at midnight. I liked it, it was not what I expected but what can you expect when you have to condense the book to two hours. You can totally tell that it was not a big budget film, but I feel like it wraps up most everything in a pleasant way. I would really like to be a member of the Cullen family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Twlight today. I don't want to spoil it for anyone so I won't post my comments, but I can tell you later. My only advice would be that anyone going to see the movie should really read the book first, because otherwise you will think it is pretty lame (basically they couldn't cram all the character development that is need to make the story believable in 2 hours of film).

    ReplyDelete