Sunday, October 12, 2008

What?!

The other night RJ and I were out to dinner. We were talking about our cat, Rocky. We were remembering how grubby and hammered he was when we adopted him-he had been hit by a car on the highway. There was a few minutes of silence as we both ate, and RJ said, "Remember how skinny you used to be?"

WHAT?!
Of course I was horrified! Then it came out, I just thought he said that. What he actually said was, "Remember how skinny he used to be?" referring to ROCKY, not me! Ha! I think I need my hearing checked before I have a big fight with my husband!

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop laughing. I would have been sulking, or probably crying before James realized that there was a breakdown in the communication.
    I like the name Rocky for your cat, that is cute.

    ReplyDelete