Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day

I think the original intent of Labor Day was to have a break from all the labor. At our house, we took the opposite route and put the LABOR in Labor Day....

Here was our to-do list posted on our little chalkboard...
By far the biggest task was cleaning out the garage...yikes. Here's before...


And here's after. All the old goodies I found (a lot of these boxes went clear back to 6th grade!) will have to be a blog post for another day. But, it was a productive day! It does look a lot more organized!
I threw away SOOO much...

2 comments:

  1. I love that you commented on the To Do list. (YAY!)
    Isn't it amazing how stuff accumulates? You sit there thinking, "but we don't own anything, how can there be so much stuff to get rid of??"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the old bagel boxes...looks like my storage!! Congratulations on mission accomplished!!

    ReplyDelete