Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm having a get-together!


Hey all! So I found myself wanting one of these fabulous Scentsy warmers....if you haven't used one before, they are GREAT! They make your home smell SO good, are affordable, and the wonderful scent actually permeates the house, not just the immediate area! Plus, the scent bricks are only $5, so you can change the scent often...instead of buying a wonderful Chirstmas-y scented candle in December...then still having it in summer because it's so huge....like me. No bueno.

In my quest to buy one, 3 friends said they wanted one too. So...I thought of my friend Jenny who sells them....put two and two together...

I'm having a Scentsy open house!

OK, now I totally hate those parties that you have to go the whole time and then feel like you HAVE to buy loads of stuff you'll probably NEVER use. SO...please don't feel like you need to block out your calendar for the whole night just to empty your monsterous savings account on warmers and accessories.

But, if you would like to check them out, or even just stop by and chat, or even come for the food (I'll get yummy stuff!)...then come on by!


It'll be
Friday, Sept. 26 the time is TBA. I think the order will be open for a few days after though if anyone is interested! Hope some of you local Logan friends can make it....And Lisa, I do expect you here...Canada isn't THAT far away! :) And Natalie...Georgia is even closer, so...as my BFF...see you there!

5 comments:

  1. Hey what about me in GA?! Does she have a website? I love smell goodies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No French on the packaging?!? Shoot, I guess that means I can't participate. And I was already booking the flight :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already addicted - I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sara is going to represent! I will give her an idea what to get. I love anything pumpkin, mulberryish...can't wait and wish I could come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! I need to check blogs more often!! I totally want one of those scentsy candle things. Let me know when you have another party!!

    ReplyDelete