Monday, May 28, 2012

Back to blogging the Bachelorette..... Watching with my SIL Amy, a fellow fan who has her money on Ryan (no, literally, she has money on him winning), but wants Charlie to win.


-Um...her mom serves her breakfast in bed?
-Ooooh...Ricky getting camera shy? Producers will bribe that away real fast
-Here comes the adventurous date....
-"Relationships are a steady climb..." Blah.
-Chris is maybe cute?
-Scary!
-LIGHTNING!?! That is not ok!
-"We accomplished something together..."
-"I was going to give her a kiss, but went for the high-five instead..."
-OK, she is really is so pretty
-They might be too physically attracted to each other....
-And...his age might be a problem....
-"She likes Jef, and that annoys me" (Says Amy, and yes...totally)
-Oh, Chris backs up his age...good move
-How awkward would it be to have a private concert....with thousands of people watching...
-"Could I give you a kiss at the end of this song?" Awkward. Don't ask.
-Amy: "Cue the slow song... and is this a break-up song?"
-"It's like it's just the two of us..." You know, aside from those people behind the yellow tape...
-Amy: "Charlotte is a town full of awkward dancers!"
-Remember how John's nickname is "Wolf"?! Let's leave the nicknames at home. Or you know, in college.
-Ryan might be too arrogant?
-Oooooh....the friend interviews...harsh!
-"They're all moms, they're very protective of me, and they are here to grill you." Yikes.
-I don't know if she'll choose someone who is a dad...too much competition
-OK, that egg. Really?!
-And dancing boy....wow
-"Here for the right reasons"...cliche
-OK, Emily's friend is more into Sean than anyone else is...
-I know Emily can pull off anything...but that skirt?
-I love her big curls...I wish I could do them in my hair
-Why does she look so orange in the confessionals?!
-Someone that warns you from the start that they're picky/"selective"...uhoh
-It's cool that Sean admires his parents' marriage so much
-Ha, Doug saying that the friends remind him so much of his friends' wives...total good move
-Doug...break my heart with his family story
-Crying dad, Tony?, way to play the dad card
-Amy: "I don't know if crying is ever a good strategy..."
-Oh, Tony, get that sympathy
-Ok TONY...REALLY
-Amy: "And I thought the women were bad..."
-Amy: "And what is with that sweater collar?! He's like Darth Maul"
-And here comes Emily to the rescue....
-RJ's commentary..."Did she just say 110%?" His ultimate pet peeve.
-Amy: "Doug is Ryan Reynolds to a T."
-Amy, about Jef: "HE IS NOT CUTE." Amen.
-Arie....bad grammar...not Emily and I....Emily and me
-I love how all the guys think no one else will have the "connection" they have
-Love her shirt
-You know Ryan is bummed that everyone gets all these dates on planes and helicopters...and he gets watching the soccer practice from the creeper car
-Ugh... that rollercoaster. I would HATE it. I don't do rides.
-Oh, Dolly
-Me: "I'm not sure Dolly Parton is the best person to be giving marriage advice...."
-My FIL: "Actually, she's been married to the same person for almost 50 years..." Oh. Who knew.
-More dancing, more slow songs, more kissing...
-I think it's awkward when they have these intensely close slow dancing moments...when they barely know each other
-Amy and I agree that Emily looks better with less makeup
-These first dates are so intense...anyone in a normal setting would RUN after these questions
-It's cool that she knows and will say that she is a good mom. Moms question our abilities too much.
-I like Arie...so cute, seems genuine
-Ugh. I hate the fake sending home, then give a rose. Mean.
-Amy: "Dolly's going to go around on the carousel singing..." Creepy.
-Oh here comes Kalon with the hipster glasses
-Arie looks like someone...can't figure out who....
-At least Jef has a cute tie
-Wow. "I love it when you talk, but I wish you'd let me finish." SASS!
-"I do like tall, skinny and funny...but I don't like tall, skinny and condescending."
-Ok, egg boy whose name I don't even know. This is not ok.
-Yes she wants to smash it.
-The egg has a name?!? Didn't think it could get creepier.
-Compromise boy is done for. Might as well go get himself an egg.
-Goodbye compromise boy!
-But "here for the right reasons"...blah
-Arie to the rescue!
-Charlie's adorable. And should be expecting a call from Amy if Em doesn't pick him.
-Long hair boy....who are you?
-That updo is bad news bears
-Alejandro and his curly mullet with earrings...
-That dress is...um...not flattering...she needs a pushup


Hum...loving this show! It's so trashy!
But...enough about "I'm ready to be a dad." Does she realize they're ALL going to say that?!

1 comment:

  1. This breaks my heart! You DIDN'T love Jef! :( You love him now though, right?!?

    ReplyDelete