Monday, May 7, 2012

April/May Goals

I never blogged my April goal...because it was boring! About a day or two in, I was still thinking of one that I could manage. Then I saw my friend's April goal to floss daily. Yep, I copied! It was actually good for me...because maybe you all are loyal flosses out there...but me? I'm tired! Brushing is about all I can handle! But, you know, I found that flossing doesn't take so long and feels good, too! Plus, believe me, we had a whopper of a dental bill this year (after 20+ years of no cavities!) so every little bit helps.

On to May...

May is among my most stressful of months at school. Things are winding down, yet the biggest tests of the year lie ahead. And motivation lacks...for both my students and me. But, I've found that organization helps my motivation. The more I do, the more I continue to do. So, my goal is to leave with a clean desk daily. I've found that if I put things that absolutely have to get done on my desk, then make sure to clear said desk before heading home, work doesn't pile up. So....there you have it. So far, so good!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am glad you used the flossing one, it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete