Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February Goal

I've been a lousy blogger...looks like I'll have to do a daily post goal again soon.

January's goal went well, overall. It was to drink about a cup of Kefir and diatomaceous earth daily. I fell off the bandwagon for two days...and man, did it hurt. I got immediately sick with the nasty flu bug going around. Maybe pure coincidence, but I'm choosing to believe my nightly Kefir/DE cocktail is keeping me healthy.

My new goal for February is to drink at least 64 oz of water daily. I mostly do this already, with a fond love for my hospital mug from when I had Will, but I need to make it a daily priority. Of course, diet coke consumption will be in full swing as always...but so will water!

2 comments:

  1. great goal! i think i will do the water one next month too. it might helo me with my running and training....maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is the DE and Kefir working then? I have both but my pregnancy stomach is throwing in all sorts of kinks and i have absolutely no idea if anything I do helps. But as soon as this little guy is in my arms I really want to give it a real shot. So do you feel a difference?

    ReplyDelete