Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Big Bed"

Will's been sleeping in the "big bed" for a few weeks. He was staying in it just fine...until we put the unused crib away.

Now....

I put him to sleep like this:




All tucked in and cozy with
"Mr. Monk".

In the morning, or even sometimes in an hour and AGAIN in the morning, I find him like this:




Somewhere on the floor, still cozy with "Mr. Monk". The other day he was under his art easel. Yesterday his body was under the bed, with his head and arms poking out!

I'm pretty sure he's not falling, because he doesn't cry during the night. He must just prefer it, because he knows how to get back up on the bed. Maybe I'll put some blankets down there just in case!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. We found Sammy in his closet, once...

    We put a big body pillow half under half out. That seemed to work ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just enough that he couldn't roll under and get stuck in the middle of the night, but out enough that he had something warm and cozy to sleep on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to put one there tonight, thank you. I'm just imagining rolling under my own bed, then waking up there.....scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. Plus, toddles can get STUCK anywhere. It truly is one of their best gifts!

    ReplyDelete