Wednesday, February 8, 2012

911 Tapes?

I have always thought this...but with the recent sad news about the Powell family, it's come to light for me again. I am really against news media replaying 911 phone calls. I can't bear to listen to it...it's so...REAL. The trauma. I just think it's too much. I have had to turn the news off a few times during the last few days because I just can't stand to hear it...the sheer terror is something I can't experience. Does anyone out there listen? Maybe people find it interesting?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Katie! I haven't been able to listen to any of it. It makes me sick to my stomach and some of the stuff I have heard I've had to pray to get out of my head. It just makes my heart hurt too much. And I think it's too graphic for anyone's good. Such a sad world we live in right now.

    ReplyDelete