Thursday, December 17, 2009

Diet Coke Addict

The red flags of addiction came flying today...

First, a little student came proudly into class today.
Handed me a candy cane.
"Merry Christmas teacher!"
Walks a few more steps....turns around...
"Teacher, don't worry...I have chocolates and a Diet Coke in my bag for you too!"

Then later....A student needed a copy of a word puzzle. I told him to write me a post it to remind me. Later I walked back to my desk and found this:
I said, "Why did you put the note there?"
Student: "Because I knew you'd see it on your Diet Coke!"

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! You know if you played your cards right you could seriously stock up for the entire year. You could have each child buy you a 12 pack for Christmas, and as the year goes on just start adding in the rest of the holidays. You could be Diet Coke ready for the rest of your teaching life.

    ReplyDelete