Sunday, April 13, 2008

I love love love swaps!


Yay! I got my swap package! Thanks so much Barbara! I'm slow and just sent mine off Saturday (I just needed time to get all the right things! :)) So I made a little promise that I wouldn't open my package until I had her package to the post office. So....I finally came home and ripped the paper off, so excited! It's so cute! There were: cards, ribbon, a candle, treats, lip gloss, paper, and lots of other goodies! Among my favorite things....the lip gloss! I've been wanting to try that kind forever! Barb, thanks so much! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoyed getting mine!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you took pictures because I forgot to take one before I sent it off to you! I'm glad you liked it- it's hard to think of what someone else might like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that lip gloss is heaven. Your package looks so awesome- good job Barb!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie-What is this swap thing? It sounds interesting but I've never heard of such a thing.

    ReplyDelete