Sunday, February 24, 2008

And a MONTH later...

So, I know the purpose of a blog is to actually update things about one's life....thus, I think I should probably update mine more often! So, after about the 5th person to comment on my lack of blogging...Here I am, updating! One thing I have discovered is that I think that blogging gets WAY more fun once children are involved! No, no..his is not to say there WILL be anytime soon, just something I noticed from looking at friends' blogs! There are only so many "cute" pictures I could post of RJ or me sleeping, playing, eating (would any of those be cute?!)...but once there are small children, ALL of those things are "postable"! So, while there will be none of that anytime soon, I am hereby vowing to become a better blogger! First step- change to cute wallpaper....so, after about 2 hours of frustration, it's done! Luckily I have a nice sister-in-law that is an expert and helped me out! I'll keep practicing. My goal is to get to be one of those people who updates it like weekly to match the holidays, seasons, weather, my socks, whatever! The point is I want to be good enough at this that I can change it easily if I want to!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see you are blogging again. Sorry it took so long to figure out the background. Looks like it still needs some adjusting. Sorry. The paper is way cute though.

    ReplyDelete