Monday, January 14, 2013

Bachelor Week 2

Watching with Monday night BFFs....Cynthia, Ivie, and Adrienne. And candy. Lots of candy.


Shirtless, already.
Showering! Awkward.
Our first helicopter
And the obligatory daredevil date
We feel like ABC is maybe focusing too much on the arm?
"Tierra's a brat, but she's sure pretty!" -Ivie
Adrienne- "How can you NOT give the first girl a rose?" Good point.
And a balcony shot
Hellllo booty shorts
Shirtless shot
I feel drama brewing!!!
And...an open shirt
Group dates are awkward.
But they payout on the drama
I really just like Kacie B.
Oh the fringe. No.
Love Desiree. Seems so genuine.
Oh my gosh.
This is hilarious.
Shirtless again.
He's so into her.
We love her. Like the rest of America.
His tie is cute!
Helllllo yellow dress.
Amanda just went right to smiles!
I can't even keep them all straight when there's this many!
So much DRAMA!
This show is trashy!!!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment