Monday, September 17, 2012

Primary Program

Our church meeting today was the Primary program. The nursery kids had a song to sing. At the practice yesterday, Will was not having it. He stood, saying, "I don't want to do it, mom!" in the saddest little timid voice. So, I didn't expect today to go well! As I gave him a pep talk this morning, he said, "No, mama, you sing. I'll sit on the couches (pews) and read those books (hymn books)." Ha!

But...as the Primary kids got up from their seats to go sing, Will joined in. It wasn't the nursery kids turn yet, but I didn't want to burst his little bubble. He was adamant, saying, "I go by myself, mom. All by myself!" He was so proud!

When it was actually time to sing, he just smiled...but it was cute and of course I was SO PROUD! One lady commented afterward that she had more fun watching me than watching the kids! Ha...I was just so happy watching him up there!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo Cute!!!! Our program is in a couple of Weeks. I'm excited to see what Cache will do. Kids are the best!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete