Monday, October 31, 2011

And...MORE Birthday FUN!

Whew...ok, I think this is the last of the birthday posts....but who knows!

On the Sunday after Will's birthday, "Nana", "Bobo", and Nick came up from Salt Lake to celebrate. We had a great time eating loads of food, playing with Will, and playing Speed on the iPads!


Will and Bobo playing on the iPad...








Will loves to stand on the stool that came with his desk from
Grandma and Grandpa Cox....Even while he's eating....







Will adores Nana, Bobo, Nick, and Paul...he talks about them for days after they're here.
He'll randomly just say, "Nana?" as he's playing.


He loves to play with the rubber ducks at my mom's house.
She has quite a few, and he loves them.
So...he got two of his own for his birthday!

But the most meaningful gift he got was...a cuckoo clock! I know, sounds kind of random. BUT... My grandfather (my mom's dad) LOVED clocks, all kinds. He had many different kinds. My mom has a beautiful cuckoo clock in her house that I believe he gave her. Will adores it...he gets to excited when we're there and it cuckoos. So, clocks...especially cuckoo clocks...have a special place in our family. He loves it, and it will be a beautiful gift to keep for years to come. When it cuckoos, he stops whatever he's doing and looks up. He either says, "Cuckoo!!!" or names someone in my family...."Nana!" It's really sweet. Except lately, if I ask who gave it to him, he says, "Nick!" Guess we need to get that bike out to remind him what Nick gave him!

The grandpas getting the clock going!

Will had a wonderful birthday...and we're so very grateful
to all our family that helped us celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. That is AWESOME he got a cuckoo clock! Is it sad I'm jealous of a 2 year old? :)

    ReplyDelete