Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve

Totally one of those posts-for-posterity-sake....excuse the abundance of pics!

We had a great holiday season...the celebrations began on Christmas Eve, when we headed to SLC to meet up with my family. We had a lovely dinner at Cafe Trio, then gathered for dessert and presents at my aunt and uncle's house.

Paul was super excited about his new quesadilla maker!


Will and my Uncle Don were apparently having a very serious conversation...


He kept hugging my dad's head!
Will looked like he was selling newspapers....he even wore his leather jacket.


RJ got a massage chair from my parents...He was so excited!



It was so fun to see Will enjoy opening presents....

Will got a super cool Harley Davidson hoodie from his Uncle Nick....




We had a great Christmas Eve with my family...everyone was so very generous and we had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment