Thursday, November 19, 2009

More Will...



Will loves bath time...and after that he gets all cozied up in this big towel and we play music and dance all around! He LOVES it...and he's definitely the only one that will ever hear me sing and dance...because it's so worth it to see this cute little face gaze up at me. Later I'm sure he'll beg me to stop!

Speaking of music...Will loves to cuddle with RJ by the computer and listen to Raffi music. And in the car the only thing that will silence him when he's upset is some good quality bass...as in, the most ghetto Top 40 hit you can muster. Loves it. Our son is a thug, it's fine.

2 comments:

  1. He's such a cutie! I love that he's so ghetto! :) Oh and we would love the coupons!Let me know what is the best way to get them from ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that he is going to be able to bust out some pretty great moves when he is older. Gwen was the same way around music, and now when she hears it she just starts dancing, no matter where we are...sometimes that gets a little tricky, like when we are at the doctor or something.

    ReplyDelete