Monday, March 24, 2008

EaStEr!!

Easter was so fun! Luckily the Easter bunny stopped by our house! He even made it to each of our parents' houses. We had a great day, starting off with going to church with RJ's family. It was also his mom's birthday, so we all went. It was really nice! We had a nice ham dinner and lots of treats, then we headed to Salt Lake to see my family. Of course my mom had the house beautifully decorated! We had fun easter baskets, played Wii (my arm is still sore...), ate a delicious turkey dinner, and even celebrated my birthday (which is this Friday...yay! I'm finally 25!) I got some magazine subscriptions, some easter decorations, a book I've wanted, and a beautiful clock. The clock means a lot in my family because my mom and grandpa LOVE clocks. It's a really nice solid wooden clock that will look beautiful in our home! We had a great day celebrating Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had fun with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Secondly, I love that you took the time to read my blog. It means SO much to me, honestly. Third- I am so so so glad you said HI and now we're friends through the blogging world. I always thought you were adorable in high school, and I'm so glad we can keep in touch. I think my main problem is that I'm shy and I guess I'm afraid of being rejected- so I just don't make a huge effort to make deep connections, even though I NEED them. I am going to try and work on it though, and you should too because honestly people would be dumb not to be your friend! Thank you again for the comment Katie, you are a true sweetie!

    ReplyDelete