Monday, July 9, 2012

My Sweet Husband

Will and I went to Salt Lake for the weekend (more on that later). While we were gone, RJ worked on a secret project! He's so good at surprises, and I looooove being the one to benefit.

I got home Saturday afternoon to discover our room completely cleaned and reorganized. He (and his generous dad) built a new tv mount and a new shoe shelf. the best part...he setup a little "getting ready" station for me! Organized all my makeup, perfumes, and girly stuff.



His newfound love of Pinterest (!) lead him to repurpose this paint can! So crafty! And look in the background...he's so sweet and hung up my award, complete with adding a polka dot ribbon!



How cute is this?! He clipped the race results from the Freedom Run I ran on the 4th, glued my race number, framed it and hung it on the wall! So thoughtful!




I have a little quirk that I love little sayings/quotes...he grabbed the ones I had hanging, bought a little mirror, and glued them around to make a fun frame! So pinteresting! ;)

Love my organized, clean room and REALLY love my crafty, thoughtful husband!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that? Isaac also has a love of Pinterest...I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my heavens! What a sweet guy! I'm impressed at all the thoughtfulness :) And the pinterest-ey ideas. Great work! Maybe jaunts to the city should be done more often?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. You have yourself a good husband! Go RJ!!!

    ReplyDelete