Monday, October 25, 2010

Birthday Celebrations!

I think this will be the last of my birthday posts (no promises...)
....there are just so many pictures!

We had a fun birthday party up at RJ's parents' house with both families. Will had a great time, and even humored me with the birthday hat...for a few minutes at least!





Isn't his "1" onesie adorable?!
My dear friend Liz made if for him...
she makes awesome stuff...check her out here!




Couldn't quite figure out those birthday "horns" (what are those things called?!)....



Will got a new car seat, and was immediately concerned about his
Diet Coke fitting in the cup holder... Ok ok, that was me...but really, where's Consumer Reports on that rating? Safety shmafety....


Carter helped us open the gifts...
Will wasn't quite sure what to do!
He hasn't really opened gifts before!





My sweet friend Leila and her husband came up from Salt Lake to see their pseudo-nephew.



Isn't my brother adorable?!
He loves Will, and Will loves him.
They have so much fun together.
I tell ya, this guy was meant to play with kids...
He is so good to them and they all adore him!
(And girls out there...he's single.... ;) )


Look at cool Will's cake was!
I LOVED it, and sure wish I could take the credit for it!
My friend Melani made it,
and she is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
It looks cool, and tasted delicious too.



Will wasn't really sure what to do...I was so afraid he'd grab the flame!




My brother Paul's GF was so curious what the ball
at the top of the cake was....pretty sure it was pure sugar!

And...Will's been playing with his new toys and wearing his new clothes since the big day! He keeps taking them out of this giant bag...it's cute. We continue to be completely in awe of the love and generosity that our family and friends show to our sweet guy. We are so grateful for it all.

We are one blessed little family!


Can't believe he's been here a year...whew, time truly does fly!

Here's to another year of fun!

2 comments:

  1. geesh! you guys went all out for him, what a lucky boy! did he like the cake? turner hated his. but he loves sitting forward in his big bog carseat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day! I love love love celebrating birthdays... especially the first one! Chelsee said she saw you today and we talked about how great we think you are! Will is adorable!

    ReplyDelete