Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Idol Thoughts....

I haven't been the most loyal of American Idol fans this season...just can't quite get into any of them...But....I have noticed two things that bug me...

1. Has anyone noticed how Randy will comment on a singer, then Ellen will comment. When it's Kara's turn she says, "I agree with the guys...." Plural. As in Randy and... ? (Simon hasn't commented yet) Ellen because she's not straight? I don't know...but she's done it twice!

2. It totally bugs me when Ryan Seacrest is saying the numbers to call to vote for a contestant, and the contestant holds up fingers to show his/her number.....Anyone else? I don't know why it bugs me, but honestly it's nearly enough to lose my vote!

In other news, I'm in love with Glee....

3 comments:

  1. I know! And Agree! About both things! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree! One other thing that really bugs me is how Ryan Seacrest says "chwo" instead of "two," AHHHH! I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete